Yes, we provide official transcripts. You can request it is sent to your school or college. 

  • Login to your SVHS account; go to one of your courses. 
  • At the end of the course, you'll find a "Course Completion" section: click on the form "Request a Transcript". 
  • Use this form to send a record of credits you have earned in this course to a college, your high school counselor, or the registrar at your school. 

If "Request a Transcript" is not available and you see only "Request a Course Completion Record", then reach out to your High School, they will issue you an official transcript that includes the credit earned from our courses.