You would send your school a transcript or a course completion record. 

  • Login to your SVHS account; go to one of your courses. 
  • At the end of the course, you'll find a section called "Course Completion": click on the form "Request a Course Completion Record" or "Request a Transcript". Please note, only one of these options will be available to you, not both.
  • Use this form to send a record of credits you have earned in this course to your high school counselor or the registrar at your school. You can use this form multiple times complete it for each person you want to send your course record to.