Yes. On completion of the course you will have access to the certificate of completion. Open the certificate and it will be emailed to you.  You can forward the certificate to your school counselor; or you can request an official record of course completion to be sent to your school. Please, use the link at the end of the course to make the request. Alternatively, you can use the form: Request a Transcript/Record of Course Completion.