For you to transfer into SVHS and earn your high school diploma, we will need you to get your current school's records 'interpreted', so that they are aligned to the U.S. school system. There are a number of service providers out there that convert international school records and can provide us with an official transcript.  It has to be officially translated and aligned by a recognized organization and they usually charge a fee to do it.  We recommend that you do look at a number of different providers and check their credentials and reputation carefully, as this will be an important document for you going forward. This document is something you will need if you want to attend college in the U.S. too. They may request it to verify we correctly transferred your education records into our system. We can't recommend any service providers to you.